Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Architecture Shots from Downtown

For those of you who do not know, my better half, Savannah, is the creator of Ava Grace Photography. I get the honor of going and shooting with her and editing the majority of the pictures. I'm kind of the right hand man to her and her awesomeness. Whenever we do a shoot I find myself often being more enamored by the backgrounds of our models than the models themselves (and this is hard if not impossible to do with some our amazing models and clients!). The truth is my niche of photography is not portraits. I enjoying doing portraits, but in all honesty, I much rather take pictures of nature, landscapes, or an interesting environment.

So most of the pictures you see on this blog are pictures I randomly snag during a portrait session or a wedding. Here is yet another installment of random pictures I took a couple of weeks ago during an engagement session we did. Cheers!















0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Philip Kenney. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates