Saturday, March 20, 2010

An Image Worth Waiting For....

Savannah and I take AmyDog for a walk whenever we get a chance. Well for the past two weeks I've been wanting to take a picture of this one tree but have yet to get the right timing or weather. Today, I finally decided to make it happen regardless. Ideally I wanted to be one the other side of the tree, but there were people standing there and dogs playing around them so I had to walk to the other side. So this is sort of the reverse of what I planned on shooting, but I still enjoyed it!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Philip Kenney. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. Premium Wordpress Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes | Free Icons | wordpress theme
Wordpress Themes. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates